Happy Birthday, little loveDecember 9, 2009
You turn two today. I don’t know how it is possible. Time goes so quickly – too fast. Miss Maddy, you are truly a joy and a blessing beyond belief. The little light of our family. We all love you so much (even your brother… who gets a bit grumpy when you dump his crayons on the floor or pull all of his clothes out of his dresser just for fun but he loves you just the same)
So many things I love about you. Here are just few..
- Your chubby toes and the way your 2nd and 3rd toes are “webbed”. Yes, my little duck. Daddy says it is something your future husband will tease you about.
- When you want to dress up like a princess in the pettiskirts just to push the shopping cart through the house
- The way you play with your food. Yes, playing with food is a no-no but how cute is it when you make your bits of turkey “gobble” on your plate or march your chicken nuggets around saying “bawk-bawk”
- How you are warm and cuddly just like a little puppy
- Your kisses. You must be a little bit European because you must kiss both cheeks. We never taught you that – it’s just you.
- How you are always sticky. Little fingers of stickiness. And always smelling so sweet.
- How you bob your head and dance in the backseat – with rhythm, I might add. You definitely get that from Mommy.
- The morning good-byes you give Daddy. So many hugs, so many kisses and waves. He loves every minute of it.
- How much you love your bunny.
- The way you say “I love you” .
The list could go on for days. My sweet, spunky girl – I love you so. Happy Birthday!